HRC-Parts will process the personal data provided properly and carefully at all times. By doing so, HRC Parts will adhere to the rules as laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and other relevant legislation.
Article 1- Definitions:
Personal data: all data as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation and / or the applicable European Privacy Regulation. Any information concerning the identification of the Data Subject.
Processing: Any processing or any set of operations relating to Personal Data, whether or not carried out using automated means.
Article 2- Scope and what data is collected?
- Personnel data are processed by HRC Parts in the context of the sale and delivery of products from a webshop and in person including the required associated services. These Personal Data consist of the name and address details, IP addresses, contact details, cookies, payment details and date of birth.
- HRC-Parts collects the Personal Data in the following ways:
- Data collection via the internet such as an order form and / or a contact form
- Personal interviews where information is recorded or entered
- Telephone or e-mail interviews where data is being recorded or entered
- Digital collection of Personal Data, for example via e-mail
Article 3- Handling data:
- Personal data will be processed in a legitimate, fair and transparent manner by HRC-Parts. The collected Personal Data are treated confidentially at all times.
- If the Data Subject determines that his Personal Data have been incorrectly registered with HRC Parts, the Data Subject will report this as soon as possible to HRC Parts. HRC Parts will, on request, delete the data if necessary, modify it, or provide the opportunity to Data Subject to correct these Personal Data himself.
Article 4- Purposes of data:
- HRC-Parts uses Personal Data from Data Subjects for processing orders and delivering the products as well as processing the payment. These operations are carried out in the context of supplying the offered products.
- The Personal Data are processed insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with regard to the services of HRC Trading requested by the Data Subject. Processing of the Personal Data will only take place when this proves necessary for the realization of the purposes within the framework of the services offered.
Article 5- Storage data and storage period:
- The storage period of the Personal Data that HRC Parts stores will only be for the duration necessary to realize the purposes and with regard to the delivery of the products and the processing of the payments, unless a legal basis indicates a different term HRC-Parts is obliged to keep the Personal Data longer or if the Customer indicates that he / she would like to have the contact details removed.
- Because of the option to create and register an account, the Personal Data are stored until the Customer requests to delete the data, unless a legal basis indicates a different term.
Article 6 - Security data:
- HRC Parts takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data at an appropriate level of security.
- HRC-Parts will in any event take appropriate measures to prevent destruction, any form of unlawful processing or unauthorized distribution and access to the Personal Data.
Article 7 - Rights of the Data Subject:
- The person concerned has the right, without giving any reason, to withdraw his permission to process his Personal Data, unless this makes execution of the agreement impossible, makes it impossible to carry out a public task, or is not possible due to medical necessity, subject to the legal obligations or other situations in which removal of personal data can not reasonably be required from HRC Parts.
- The Customer may request HRC Parts at any time via email@example.com to remove the Personal Data from the Customer.
- HRC-Parts offers the Data Subject without any obligation to inspect his Personal Data.
Article 8 - Transfer to third parties
- Personal data of data subjects are in principle not provided to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or the delivery of goods and / or services or if this occurs on the basis of (compliance with) a legal obligation.
Article 9 Newsletter systems
- The Customer can voluntarily register for the newsletter.
- The newsletter keeps the Customer informed with the latest news, the latest offers and developments
- The Customer receives the newsletter by mail
- The Customer may unsubscribe from the newsletter by letter or by the hyperlink at any time
- The Customer will then no longer receive messages
Article 10 Cookies and privacy
- When visiting our website, HRC-Parts may collect information from the website visitor about the use of the website by means of analytical cookies.
- The information that HRC Parts collects through cookies can be used for functional and analytical purposes. HRC Parts is not permitted to lend out, rent, sell or in any way make the personal data of the Data Subject public.
- The Data Subject agrees that HRC Parts approaches the Data Subject for statistical research or customer satisfaction research. If the Data Subject does not wish to be approached for investigation, the Data Subject can make this known.
- HRC-Parts reserves the right to use the other data of the Data Subject in an anonymous form for (statistical) research and database.
Article 11 - Contact and handling of complaints
- HRC Parts offers the possibility of handling complaints. Complaints can be submitted by letter or mail and will be handled as soon as possible but in any case within 4 weeks.
- The person concerned has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority being the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- Questions and complaints can be submitted via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes will be communicated in a timely manner to the Data Subject.
Article 14 - Applicable law