|Number in stock:
- Full color touch screen LCD, T10PX has an HVGA 4.3 inch, full-color, backlit LCD touch screen. The screen is transﬂective which enables both indoor and outdoor visibility.
- F-4G system & telemetry; Equipped with an F-4G system that enables telemetry with faster response than the T-FHSS SR system.
- 10 channels; Up to 10 channels can be operated by using the S.BUS2 system together.
- T-FHSS MINIZ system; By setting to the MINIZ system in the receiver setting menu, you can use Kyosho Mini – Z Evo dedicated receiver RA-42. Dedicated receiver RA-42 requires purchase separately.
- Update-able software; Software can be updated by microSD card. Model data can also be saved in a microSD card. In addition, telemetry log data can be saved.
- Model memory for 40 models; Model names can use up to 15 letters, numbers, and symbols, so that logical names may be used. A model memory with different setups can be created by using the model copy function.
- Paddle switch + bottom switch + 3 position switch; A paddle switch near the wheel, a 3-position switch on the grip, and a bottom switch on the bottom are equipped to support multiple channels and functions.
- Lipo battery can be used; The optional LT2F2000B Lipo battery can be used as the transmitter power supply. The running time is extended.
- Brake mixing for large cars; Brake mixing of the front and rear wheels of 1/5GP and other large cars can be adjusted independently.
- Steering mixing; Smooth cornering is possible by the independent left and right steering servo setting.
- 4WS mixing for crawlers and other 4WS type; This function can be used with crawlers and other 4-wheel steering type vehicles.
- Dual ESCs mixing for crawlers; ESC at the front and rear are controlled independently.
- Gyro mixing; The sensitivity of Futaba car rate gyros can be adjusted from the T10PX.
- CPS mixing; LED lighting and ﬂashing control using our CPS-1 channel power switch can be matched to steering and throttle operation by switch only.
- S.BUS servo; This is a special function that allows setting of the parameters of our S.BUS servo whose settings are changed by using PC Link software.
Sudden trigger operation on a slippery road surface will only cause the tires to spin and the model to not accelerate smoothly. By setting the throttle speed function, operation can be performed smoothly and easily.It also suppresses battery consumption.
When you sense that the steering servo is too fast, etc.,the servo operating speed (direction that suppresses the maximum speed) can be adjusted.
When the telemetry function is OFF to conﬁrm that the telemetry function is not operating.
Dial select function
This function assigns functions to dials (digital trim,grip dial, knob). The step amount and operating direction can also be adjusted. Trim positioning at each model call is unnecessary because all the dials are digital.
Switch select function
This function assigns functions to 10 switches. The operating direction can also be set.
Wheel & Trigger position can be changed
The wheel position can be oﬀset by using an accessory APA wheel position oﬀset adapter.
The wheel angle can also be adjusted.The position of the throttle trigger can be moved for-
ward and backward.
It is possible to convert to a narrow grip type by ex-changing the rubber grip.
Trim/dial lock functions
Lock functions which prohibit setting and operation by transmitter trim, and dials are provided.
The left and right installation direction of the wheel section can be reversed.
Vibrator built into the grip
The vibrator can be operated at racing timer lap navigation, time-up, and low battery, telemetry alarm.
The transmitter can be used as a game controller by connecting it to a computer with a USB cable. (Some games cannot be used.)
RECEIVER SPECS of the R404SBS